A fanciful play on a Tom Collins, this cider cocktail is delightfully refreshing for your first week of the summer!
– 1.5 oz. Portland Dry Gin 33 from New Deal Distillery
– 4 oz. London Dry Gin from Portland Cider Company
– 4 oz. Clear Soda or Soda Water (or Sorta Sweet from Portland Cider Company for an extra kick!)
– 5 drop Lime Bitters from The Bitter Housewife
– Juice from 1/2 small lime
Mix all ingredients and serve in a short tumbler. Garnish with a lemon slice for added flair (and a nod to Jerry Thomas, the original creator of Tom Collins)!
This cocktail recipe is part of a cider cocktail series created in collaboration with Portland Cider Company, New Deal Distillery, The Bitter Housewife, RAFT Syrups and Bull in China PDX to celebrate Oregon Cider Week. For the full list of recipes, visit www.PortlandCider.com/blog.